How to Start a Company in Bangladesh as a Foreign Investor?
Update Time :
সোমবার, ২৭ জুন, ২০২২
starting a company in Bangladesh as foreign investor
Starting a company in Bangladesh as foreign investor is very easy and fast process. To Start a Company in Bangladesh as a Foreign Investor you must have to know these information given below. you can start your business in Bangladesh in many ways. but, if you want to start your business as a company then you need to follow these rules.
New company/Subsidiary Company Registration in Bangladesh
- Incorporate a 100% Foreign-owned company or as a Joint Venture with local/foreign partner or as a Bangladeshi company.
- Allowed to generate income, incur expenses out of income.
- Board meetings, annual general meetings, submission of returns to the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC&F) are required.
- Repatriate all post-tax profits and capitals.
- No restriction on minimum or maximum capital that must be inducted at the time of company registration.
- The majority of sectors allow 100% foreign ownership.
Please Share This Post in Your Social Media
More News Of This Category